New Street Research is committed to producing the highest quality European and Global Emerging markets research product. We recognise the importance of providing corporate access to assist the buy-side in the investment process and we look to help corporates develop their relationship with senior investors around the world. Our entrenched client relationships enable us to put management in front of the key investors in the sector.
We regularly bring senior management and industry experts together with investors through a variety of formats:
- Road shows and reverse road shows: the provision of one-on-one or group meetings with corporate executives, both in London and around the world;
- Seminars: focused on thematic issues such as industry operating issues, regulatory developments and technology shifts;
- Conference calls: we assist with and organise post-results conference calls for companies with investors or bespoke requests from our clients.
We always welcome individual requests from investors to meet with or speak to management teams and industry experts and are happy to arrange bespoke itineraries.
Recent events we have organised include:
- Elisa- CFO and IR roadshow to Edinburgh and Dublin
- StarHub Roadshow- CFO and IR roadshow to London, Edinburgh and Continental Europe
- Brazil and Argentina Tour- Reverse roadshow to Sao Paulo, Brasilia and Rio to meet with TEF Brasil (Investor Day), Anatel, the Minister of Communications and TIM (CEO). Also Buenos Aires to meet Telecom Argentina and Grupo Clarin.
- B2W Digital Roadshow- CFO and IR roadshow to Netherlands, Edinburgh and London
- Germany Telco Trip- Reverse roadshow to Bonn, Montabaur and Frankfurt to meet with DT, United Internet and Drillisch
- Millicom- London Roadshow with CFO and IR
- Taiwan Mobile- London Roadshow with CFO and IR
- NOS- London Roadshow with CFO and IR
- Cellnex- Group lunch in London with IR
- Liberty Global- Breakfast meeting with CTO at INTX Boston
- American Tower- Meeting in Boston
- Vodafone- CFO Roadshow in Toronto
- Tower Meetings- A series of meetings with tower companies including AMT, CCI, SBAC, Digital Bridge and TorreSur at PCIA Dallas
- KPN- IR Roadshow in Edinburgh and Dublin
- Paris Investor Tour- Meeting with Orange Deputy CEO
- BT- IR Roadshow in Frankfurt
- Copenhagen and Stockholm Investor Trip- Meetings with TDC IR and Tele2 IR then on to the TeliaSonera CMD
- 5G Seminar in Sydney –Presentations alongside the IIC (International Institute of Communications) and ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority).
- Taiwan Mobile Roadshow- Edinburgh
- 5G Seminar in London- The roadmap takes shape- Speakers from DT, Orange, Three, Ofcom and Aetha Consulting.
- BT CEO Roadshow in Frankfurt
- Finland Telco Tour- Meetings in Helsinki with Elisa (CFO), Telia Sonera Finland (CEO) and the regulator FICORA (Head of Market Reg).
- Singapore Telecom CEO and CFO Roadshow- London
Internet of Things Seminar- Singapore. Speakers from StarHub and Huawei
- Vodafone CEO Roadshow- Zurich and Geneva
- Tele Columbus IR Roadshow- Netherlands
Netherlands Telco Tour- Meetings with KPN (CCO), the regulator- ACM (Head of Telecoms Dept.) and Liberty Global (Chief of Corp Affairs)
- Brazil Telco Tour- Meetings with Telefonica (CFO), Anatel (Superintendent of Comp), the Ministry of Communication (Head of Telecoms Dept), TIM (CEO) and B2W Digital (IR).
- Asian Investor Tour- Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo and Taipei. Meetings with M1, Sing Tel, StarHub, HKBN, HKT/PCCW, HTHK, SmarTone, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, CJ Hellovision, Korea Telecom, LG Uplus, SKT, KDDI, NTT, NTT DoCoMo, Softbank, Chunghwa, FarEasTone, Taiwan Mobile.
See the Forthcoming Events Diary (right) for upcoming corporate access opportunities.
If you are interested in attending any of the upcoming events or have any corporate access requests please contact our dedicated Corporate Access Manager Hannah Kirby on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 375 9122.
21st July- Millicom Roadshow- Edinburgh with CFO
3rd-4th October- TowerXchange Conference- Johannesburg, SA
4-6th December- Taiwan Mobile Roadshow- London and Edinburgh
5th-8th December- Asian Telco Trip- Tokyo, Seoul or Taipei, HK, KL or Sing,
12th- 13th December- TowerXchange Conference- Singapore
Please get in touch with one of the below or your NSR representative if you wish to attend any of these events.
Hannah Kirby on +44 20 7375 9122 or email@example.com
Charlie Gaynor on +44 20 7375 9121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Perez on +44 20 7375 9112 or email@example.com