The Future of Transportation
Monday, June 12th
We are hosting the inaugural edition of our Future of Transportation Conference on the 12th of June. The one-day,virtual conference will feature presentations & meetings with Tesla, Nvidia, Uber, Infineon, Mobileye, Wolfspeed, Aurora, and Aeva .
We will also be hosting a bus tour in the Bay Area on June 14th to meet with executives at Nvidia, Aeva, and Aurora. Please let Antoine (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you would like to attend.
The conference will focus on:
- ADAS competitive dynamics: Competing features, business models & technologies? Evolution of the market structure?
- Autonomous driving rollout: When? How? Who is best positioned to capture value?
- Lidars: What will drive adoption? Who is best positioned?
- EV manufacturing: innovation, integration, cost curve, etc.
- Power semiconductors for EVs: Who are the biggest beneficiaries of the transition to EVs? Silicon carbide transition?
The agenda is below: