- July 15-17 – Detroit: DARPA’s ERI Summit – ERI is an annually recurring DARPA conference. This year’s focus is on the future direction of the electronics industry in the U.S., with a heavy focus on A.I. and automatization. Industry meetings and an informal dinner with industry experts to discuss the latest trends in A.I. and automatization.
- Mid-August – London: ADAS Expert lunch – Former executive of GoogleX (self-driving cars), Continental (CEO of Intelligent Transportations Systems division). Gain insights in the latest developments in ADAS systems, state of the industry, pace of adoption, implications for ride-hailing companies such as Uber and Lyft. Date TBA.
- August-September – New York: Cloud adoption, infrastructure cloud, SaaS expert lunch
Insights of BCG partner on how the enterprise looks at Infrastructure cloud / Hybrid cloud / SaaS. Purchase and migrations decisions, impact on IT budgets, moats of SaaS players. Date TBA.
- September – New York: Cybersecurity event with industry executives.
Conference with leading cybersecurity vendors. Date and details TBA.
- September – Cambridge, U.K.: Bus Tour visiting Cambridge Tech companies, incl. ARM
Bus tour visiting leading tech companies in the Cambridge tech hub, including ARM. Date and details TBA.
- October – San Francisco: Computing Conference featuring Nvidia
Half-day conference featuring Nvidia and other companies in the computing eco-system. Date and details TBA
- October 23-25th: Munich, Germany: Nvidia Europe GTC conference
Nvidia’s annual conference in Europe, including corporate meetings, floor tour, and meetings with companies making A.I. real in Europe.
- November – New York: ‘5G and Technology Infrastructure” conference, co-hosted with BCG
1 day conference including networking lunch, panel discussions, individual presentations from C-level executives of telco’s, vendors, regulators, industry associations leading the global roll-out of the 5G network. Date and details TBA
Please get in touch with one your NSR representatives if you wish to attend any of these events.
- January 18th – Boca Raton, FL- Field Trip to SBA Communications (SBAC) & Digital Bridge for Management Meetings
- January 18th – Long Island City, NY- Field Trip to Altice USA HQ for Management Meeting and Altice One Tech Demo
- January 23th – New York- ‘Meet the banker’ dinner. Dinner in NY with investment bankers active in the technology/communications space. Opportunity to discuss latest industry developments, regulation, and investment opportunities into 2019.
- January 25th – New York- Lunch on Datacenter and data networking with expert Alan Weckel, co-founder of Group 650, a market intelligence research firm focused on Cloud, IoT, and the Networking market. Past experience at Dell’Oro, Raytheon, and Cisco. We have known Alan for over a decade and he is one of the most “plugged-in” person in the data networking industry. Opportunity to catch up on latest trends, datacenter spending and 5G.
- February 19th – London- InstaDeep CEO meetings & group lunch. Karim Beguir is the CEO of InstaDeep, a company engaged in cutting-edge A.I. research and development. He is also a privileged beta-user of the TPU and has unique insights on latest developments in A.I. and adoption of the technology.
- February 25th –Barcelona- MWC, CxO BCG / New Street Dinner. Join Pierre Ferragu at the MWC 2019 in Barcelona for one of the most exclusive and sought after event: Dinner with over 100 industry executives, organized jointly with the Boston Consulting Group.
- February 26th –Barcelona- New Street Group Meetings. Join Pierre Ferragu at the MWC 2019 in Barcelona for company specific executive meetings with Infineon’s CFO and/or IP/Optical Networks’ co-President.
- March 5th – London- 5G Conference co-hosted with BCG: “Meeting the challenges of building a real-world 5G Network”. Half-day conference including networking lunch, panel discussion. Presentations from C-level executives of telco’s, vendors, regulators, industry associations on how 5G becomes a reality.
- March 7th – New York- Lunch on 5G- Wireless Networks & Service Providers with expert Chris Depuy, co-founder of Group 650
- March 7th – London- Breakfast with Liberty Global CFO
- March 8th – New York- Lunch – Bull/Bear Rakuten with Pierre Ferragu & Chris Hoare – Rakuten was the topic of many conversations following their presentation at the 2019 Mobile World Congress. The lunch will be centered around the opportunity/constraints of mobile-virtualization.
- March 14th – New York – Blair Levin TMT Policy Analyst will host a Group Breakfast on topics surrounding 5G, TMUS/S, C-Band, FCC, & More.
- March 15th – Wilton, Connecticut- ASML Wilton facility visit. Meeting with product managers, visit of the clean-room, and industry update.
- March 18th – New York – James Ratzer & Jonathan Chaplin US/Euro Telco/Cable Group Breakfast
- March 18th-20nd –San Jose- Nvidia GTC Conference. Nvidia’s annual conference in San Jose. Meet management, companies making A.I. a reality, tour the floor of the expo. Dinner with industry experts.
- March 18th-22nd – Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai- China Internet Tour. The Tour will provide a significant opportunity for both global and regional investors to meet with leading Internet, Media and Gaming companies, as well industry experts within one of the most dynamic regions in the world.
- March 25th – Stockholm – Scandinavian TMT Tour – Tele2 / TNOR / Regulatory PTS – Tele2 Meetings with CEO/CFO; TNOR Meetings with Sweden CEO
- March 28th – New York – Softbank Investor Relations Group Lunch & 1×1’s with Glen Hayashi and Jin Nakamura
- April 2nd – April 4th – Brazil – TMT Tour- Oi/TIM/TEF/Nextel/Anatel/MoComm – Brazilian TMT investor tour which includes Oi (CFO), TIM (CEO), TEF Brasil (CEO), Nextel (TBC), Anatel and the Ministry of Communications. The format is expected to be a small group of investors with a focus on Q&A.
- April 4th – New York – 3D Conference: The Future of 3D Graphics, From Gaming to Animation and A.I.- Half day conference with Industry executives and experts, covering Gaming, 3D animation, A.I., and emerging applications (AR/VR, streaming). Combination of short presentations, panel discussions and select one-on-one and small group meetings
- May 21st – May 22nd- Stamford, CT – CHTR Management Lunch- with CHTR’s Chris Winfrey, CFO
- May 7th – May 8th: Silicon Carbide PCIM Conference. Industry Meetings: IFX, STM, Cree, etc.
- May 15th – New York – Softbank Investor Relations Group Lunch with Glen Hayashi and Jin Nakamura
- May 16th – May 17th: MASMOVIL: Roadshow London w/ CFO Javier Marin and IR Luis Prota
- May 21st – May 22nd: TOWERS- Orlando, FL – Meetings w/ management teams of Public and Private Tower Companies at the Connectivity Expo
- May 30th – New York: ‘Meet the banker’ dinner – Dinner with investment bankers active in the tech/communications space. Opportunity to discuss latest industry developments, regulation, IPO sentiment, and investment opportunities for the remainder of the year.
- June 3rd – London: Investor Relations Roadshow with SoftBank Group – 1-on-1 and group meetings with Yoko Dochi, Managing Director and Global Head of Investor Relations of SoftBank Group (9984)
- June 4th – New York: “Future of Computing” half-day conference – CEO’s and executives of ARM, Applied Materials, Syntiant, Netronome, SWIMAI, CrossBar, and Spin Memory will present their perspectives on the latest developments in computing and memory architecture during a half-day conference. Individual presentations, panel sessions, and a networking lunch.
- June 10-12 – London: CogX A.I. Conference – Meetings with thought leaders in the A.I. ecosystem at the annual CogX conference in London. Informal dinner with industry experts to discuss the latest developments in A.I. technologies, adoption in the Enterprise, and computing architecture.
- June 17th – London: CFO Roadshow & Group Lunch with Alpha & Omega Semiconductor – Investor meetings and a group lunch with Yifan Liang, CFO of Alpha & Omega Semiconductor (AOSL).
- June 28th – Santa Fe: Opening of the Opera season in Santa Fe – Unforgettable networking evening at the world’s most stunning open-air opera site
- July 9-11 – San Francisco: Semicon West Conference – Annual leading semiconductor conference organized in San Francisco. Meetings with semiconductor and semi cap equipment executives, presentations and booth tours of leading semiconductor companies.
- BT Openreach Lunch– London- with CEO
- Vodafone 5G Lunch-London -with Group CTO Johan Wibergh
- Liberty Global Breakfast- London-with CFO
- Broadband Forum Asia– Bangkok- New Street are sponsors of this conference, with presentations from Axiata, Vodafone India, Google, Indosat, HKBN, Telenor, Chunghwa, MyRepublic, Optus and TRUE.
- TowerXchange Conference– London.-Meetings arranged with Cellnex (CEO), EI Towers (IR), Eaton Towers (CEO) and Helios Towers (CFO) at the conference.
- Asian Investor Tour- Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Malaysia– Meetings with key IR & Management execs from the following companies: NTT, Docomo, Rakuten, KDDI, Chunghwa, Taiwan Mobile, Far Eastone, China Mobile, China Tower, China Unicom, China Telecom, Digi, Maxis and Telekom Malaysia
- Brazil Investor Tour-Brazil –Meetings with Telefonica (Head of Customer Experience), Anatel (Superintendent of Comp.), the Ministry of Communication (Minister), TIM (CFO) and Oi (CFO).
- German Investor Tour- Germany –Meetings with Deutsche Telekom (Director of Finance), Unitymedia (CFO and COO), 1&1 Drillisch (Head of IR), TeleColumbus (CFO), Prosieben (Head of IR) and Telefonica Deutschland (Head of IR).
- Japan Investor Tour-Tokyo- 5G International Symposium and a day of meetings with KDDI, Softbank, DoCoMo, Rakuten
- DiGi Roadshow- London- with CFO
- Elisa Roadshow- London-with CEO
- KPN Roadshow- Switzerland- Meetings with IR
- Oi Roadshow- London- Meetings with CFO
- Orange Roadshow– Copenhagen and Stockholm- Meetings with IR
- Telecom Italia Roadshow- London-Meetings with CEO
- Taiwan Mobile Roadshow- London
- Turk Telekom Roadshow- London- Meetingswith IR
- Vodafone Roadshow- Edinburgh- Meetings with CEO
- Post Auction DC day- Washington D.C.- Regulatory meetings with government officials and industry players
- T-Mobile HQ Meeting – Washington– Meetings at HQ with CFO, COO, CTO and other key members of the T-Mobile management team
- TMT Regulatory Meetings – Washington D.C- Meetings. with Government Officials and Industry Players including the FCC
- American Tower Meeting– New York- Meetings with IR
- Asian Telco Tour- Tokyo, Seoul, HK, KL & Sing
- European Telco Tour- Belgium and London- Meetings with ETNO (Director of Communications), Orange (IR), Telenet (IR), FTTH (Director General), Proximus (IR), Cable Europe (MD), the EC (Head of DG Connect) then in London with BT (IR), CityFibre (CEO and CFO) and VMED (CFO)
- Italian Telcos Tour- Milan & Rome- Meetings with Wind (CEO), FastWeb (Bus Dev), Enel (IR), TI (CFO), Inwit (CEO)
- Mexican Telcos Tour- Mexico City- Meetings with AMX (Investor Day), Televisa (CFO) and IFT
- Mexican Telcos Tour- Mexico City- Meetings with AMX (IR), Televisa (CFO) and Telesites (CFO)
- TowerXchange Tour/Conference- London- Meetings with AMT (President, Latin America and EMEA), Cellnex (CEO), Inwit (CEO), EI Towers (COO), Digital Bridge (MD-EMEA), Helios Towers Africa (Exec. Chairman) and Global Tower (CEO)
- Paris Telcos Tour- Paris- Meetings with Orange (IR), Vivendi (Head of IR), ARCEP (Exec Board Member) and Illiad (CFO)
- Russian Telcos Tour- Moscow- Meetings with the four main operators: Vimpelcom (CCO), Megafon (Head of IR), Rostelecom (IR) and MTS (CCO)
- Wireless Infrastructure Tour– Orlando- Meetings with AMT, CCI, SBAC, TowerCo, Digital Bridge and others in Orlando
- TowerXchange Conference- Johannesburg
- TowerXchange Conference – Singapore
- Chorus NZ Roadshow- London, Edinburgh, Frankfurt and Netherlands- Meeings with CEO
- HKBN Roadshow- London, New York, Toronto and San Francisco- Meetings with COO
- HKBN Roadshow- New York, Montreal, Chicago and San Fran- Meetings with CEO and CFO
- KPN Roadshow- Edinburgh- Meetings with IR
- Liberty Global Lunch- London- Meetings with CFO
- LILAC Roadshow- San Francisco- Meetings with CFO
- Inwit Roadshow- Boston- Meetings with CFO
- M1 Roadshow- London and Edinburgh- Meetings with CEO and CFO
- Millicom Roadshow- Edinburgh- Meetings with IR
- Millicom Roadshow- New York and Boston- Meetings with CEO (NY) and CFO (Boston)
- MTS Roadshow- London and Netherlands- Meetings with CEO and CFO
- Telekom Austria Roadshow- London- Meetings with CFO
- Televisa Roadshow- London- Meetings with CFO
- Vodafone Roadshow- Edinburgh- Meetings with Deputy Group CFO
- Vodafone Roadshow- Boston- Meetings with CEO
- 5G Lunch- New York- Meetings with the National Science Foundation
- BT Lunch- London- Meetings with CEO Gavin Patterson
- BT Openreach Lunch- London- Meetings with the CEO
- Wiley Rein Law Breakfast- New York City- Meetings with Regulatory Industry Experts
- Liberty Global Breakfast- London- Meetings with CFO
- TMUS Lunch- New York City- Meetings with IR
- Starry Tech Demo- Boston